Thursday, April 17, 2008

So, it starts

Yes, we were discussing this internally for a while, and I myself wanted to tell some news in some more permanent place than #scummvm for a while.

I am starting this thing called blog, about which everyone went crazy these days. I am sure that I will not post here often or regularly, but I will do it from time to time.

Soon there will be an aggregator for all ScummVM-related blogs scattered around the net, as some of the devs already have them created for a while. We are going to use PlanetPlanet software for that. The aggregator is already installed, we just are waiting for moment X to turn the switch on.

Also GSoC slots are about to be permanently allocated, and we have several excellent student applications this year. Stay tuned.

No comments: